[alert-note] Note: Every Monday I will be posting about what I have been reading, listening, writing, and doing in my life. Hopefully it gives a little insight into my life. Enjoy! [/alert-note]
What I Enjoyed This Past Week
Radio Appearance! Last week was Reformation Day, which commemorates the anniversary of Martin Luther’s 95 theses. In light of this, I wrote a brief blog post highlighting the impact Luther’s 95 theses has had on the Christian story.
Turns out that a radio host from Pittsburgh found my article on Twitter. We connected and he invited me on his radio program that afternoon to talk more about Luther! Here’s the audio from the show; my interview starts at the 14 minute mark.
What I’m Reading (Books)
I am currently reading:
- Rebuilt: Awakening the Faithful, Reaching the Lost, and Making Church Matter by Michael White & Tom Corcoran
- What’s Best Next: How the Gospel Transforms the Way You Get Things Done by Matt Perman
What I’m Reading (Articles)
- Shipping Containers Could Relay Quantum Information
The container ships will function kind of like a Pony Express, but instead of carrying messages, the cargo will be slightly different: they’ll be moving quantum objects.
- Lecrae: Christians Have Prostituted Art to Give Answers
His music troubles the stereotypes of both Christian music and mainstream rap—it doesn’t really feel wholesome or sanctified, but it’s also filled with self-deprecation and explicit warnings about immoral behavior.
- Sound Waves May Help Tissue Regeneration
Researchers have developed a way to use sound to create cellular scaffolding for tissue engineering, a unique approach that could help overcome one of regenerative medicine’s significant obstacles.